ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Mirza Abbas Raza <abbasra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis fault reported by Sandesha: Cannot initialize URI with empty parameters.
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 20:15:36 GMT
Thanks, Jaliya. That fixed the issue I had mentioned.
However, I am facing another issue.

The test scenario is like I have the web service
client, a POJO, sitting along with an ejb in a jar on
weblogic. The test web service is hosted on
tomcat/axis on the same machine. I run the client
without sandesha and the round trip is successful.

Enter Sandesha. I added the following snippet in the
right place as described in the docs.

SandeshaContext ctx = new SandeshaContext();
ctx.initCall(call, url,
"urn:wsrm:<operation_name>",Constants.ClientProperties.IN_OUT);

Also, I added the last message and end sequence calls
in the right place. When I run the client, an axis
fault is reported:

AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Cannot initialize URI with empty
parameters.
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:Cannot
initialize URI with empty
 parameters.
        at
org.apache.sandesha.client.RMSender.invoke(RMSender.java:125)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrateg
y.java:32)
        at
org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
        at
org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2765)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2748)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2424)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2347)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1804)

Looks like the exception happened in AddressingHeaders
class, for which I couldn't find the source. I am
guessing that Sandesha is looking for the replyTo
header for ack from the server. If that is the case, I
can't specify the replyTo address since I am just
using the libraries to make a call. The libraries may
using some arbitrary port. I tried passing
Constants.SYNCHRONOUS to SandeshaContext constructor.
However, I got the following exception:
AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: ERROR: To perform the operation, ReplyTo
address must be specified
. This EPR will not be the Sandesha end point. If it
should be Sandesha end poin
t, please set the propety 'sync' to false in call.
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:ERROR:
[...]

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Abbas

--- jaliya@opensource.lk wrote:

> Hi Abbas,
>
> Please add the following  two lines to the
> client-config.wsdd after the
> </gloabalConfiguration>
>
>  <handler name="RMSender"
> type="java:org.apache.sandesha.client.RMSender"/>
>  <transport name="RMTransport" pivot="RMSender"/>
>

> So the transport section of your client config may
> looks as follows.

> </globalConfiguration>
>  <handler name="RMSender"
> type="java:org.apache.sandesha.client.RMSender"/>
>  <transport name="java"

pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.java.JavaSender"/>
>  <transport name="http"

pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
>  <transport name="local"

pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalSender"/>

http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/sandesha/1_0/Sandesha-1.0-src.zip

http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/sandesha/1_0/Sandesha-1.0-bin.zip

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha/trunk/

http://ws.zones.apache.org:7070/sandesha-interop/interop.jsp