ws-rampart-dev mailing list archives

From Dimuthu <muthu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Rampart 1.1 samples] java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.flowComplete
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 04:25:23 GMT
Hi,

I am adding to what Ruchith said. I find it easier to use maven2 command
to copy the file. It copies to the correct place.

Give the following command from the directory in which you have the
axis2-mar-maven-plugin-SNAPSHOT.jar file. It automatically copies the
file to the correct place in the local maven repository.

mvn install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.axis2.maven2
-DartifactId=axis2-mar-maven-plugin -Dversion=SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=mar
-Dfile=axis2-mar-maven-plugin-SNAPSHOT.jar

Cheers,
Dimuthu.