ws-rampart-c-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Zhou <raywang...@yahoo.com>
Subject ACCESS violation - axis2/c code can not handle rampart/c related soapFault?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 05:49:00 GMT
Hi All,

I am using axis2/c Version 1.5 and rampart/c version 1.2 to build a WS client. I built a
debug version binaries from source code. When I go through the rampart/c test cases,
I am getting this access violation consistently. It happens only when I made a mistake, for
example, using senario 1 services.xml in server side but use senario 2 policy file on the
client side, or I send in a wrong password (programmatically). I used tcpmon to track the
return message from the server, and as expected, I am getting a soapFault message like the
following:

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Thu Mar 12 22:40:06 2009 GMT
Server: Axis2C/1.5.0 (Simple Axis2 HTTP Server)
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"><Value>wsse:InvalidSecurityToken</Value></Subcode>soapenv:Sender</faultcode><faultstring>Timestamp
should not be in the message </faultstring><detail><wsse:ProblemSecurityHeader
xmlns:wsse="