ws-pubscribe-user mailing list archives

From Rui Liu <rliu...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Question on notification for internal property change
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:08:59 GMT
  HI,  Since I am using the Apache muse 1.0 that still depends on the Pubscribe 1.0,  I still
use pubscribe 1.0.

  1.  I want to publish property changed notifications when a property is internally changed
with the following code.  It does not work.

 TopicSpace muwsTopicSpace = ((NotificationProducerResource) filesystemResource).getTopicSpaceSet()
.getTopicSpace( FilesystemPropertyQNames.COMMENT.getNamespaceURI());

  ResourcePropertyValueChangeTopicImpl topic = (ResourcePropertyValueChangeTopicImpl) muwsTopicSpace.getTopic(FilesystemPropertyQNames.COMMENT.getLocalPart());

  ResourcePropertyValueChangeEvent statusChangeEvent = new XmlBeansResourcePropertyValueChangeEvent(
   new Object[] { oldCommentXmlObj }, new Object[] { newCommentXmlObj });

  topic.propertyChanged(statusChangeEvent); // I am not sure what the propertyChanged do.
  topic.publish(statusChangeEvent);

  2.  I try to use the Pubscribe 1.1 in Apache muse.  I simply remove the pubscribe1.0.jar
and copy the new 1.1 jar file to the muse lib directory.  There are errors when using ant
compile deploy .

  Thanks,

  Ray