ws-muse-user mailing list archives

From Makla <dennisfr1...@yahoo.de>
Subject Send NotificationEvent from additional Axis2 WS
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:04:13 GMT

Hello,

i have the following situation. A J2me client shall be able to notify a
NotificationProducerWS with certain events.
The NotificationProducer then publishes the event to all subscribed
listeners.
In the WSN Consumer/Producer sample, there is only a producer publishing
events every 10secs to its subscribers, no matter whether anything has
happened or not.
But I want a second (non-emuse) WS sending an event (incl. some data as for
instance a float value) to the producing notification WS. The producer then
pushes the notification message to the listeners.The
subscription/publication is no problem.
I was considering adding a method in the WSN-Producer implementation
(MyCapabilityImpl) that hands over the data and sets a flag for publication.
But how may i do this? and how may i access the Muse WS from outside and
invoke a method in it?

any help is much appreciated (urgent)