ws-muse-user mailing list archives

From Bogdan Solomon <bsolo...@ncct.uottawa.ca>
Subject Resource Property Error in Muse 2.2
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:00:23 GMT

I am getting the following error while running Muse 2.2

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key IncompleteMetadataAttributes
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:325)
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:285)
	at org.apache.muse.util.messages.Messages.get(Messages.java:191)
	at org.apache.muse.util.messages.Messages.get(Messages.java:145)
	at org.apache.muse.util.messages.Messages.get(Messages.java:103)
	at
org.apache.muse.ws.resource.impl.SimpleWsResource.createMetadataDescriptor(SimpleWsResource.java:99)
	at
org.apache.muse.ws.resource.impl.SimpleWsResource.initialize(SimpleWsResource.java:211)
	at
org.apache.muse.core.routing.RouterFilePersistence.reloadResource(RouterFilePersistence.java:143)

The problem for which it can not find the metadata is most likely in my code
and I need to figure that, but it seems it also can not find the property in
the resources file and that makes my debugging more complicated.