ws-muse-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Jemiolo <danjemi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Error when sending raw SOAP message for notification subscription
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 15:49:14 GMT
The error is from Axis2, so this could be tricky. Is there any way for you
to send the full HTTP message from a TCP/IP monitor (or in soapUI
directly)? I remember that we had to set the HTTP header "Content-type" to
"application/soap+xml" to be in compliance with the SOAP 1.2 spec (and
Axis2's expectations). Perhaps soapUI is not adding this header and other
SOAP 1.2 engines just don't check it?

Dan

"Ramesh Gurunathan" <ramesh.gurunathan@gmail.com> wrote on 12/09/2006
01:51:25 AM:

xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://10.100.1.103:8080/wsn-
> producer/services/WsResource</wsa:To>
>         <wsa:Action
> xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://docs.oasis-open.
> org/wsn/bw-2/NotificationProducer/SubscribeRequest</wsa:Action>
>         <wsa:MessageID
> xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">uuid:1b1d77f0-5fff-
> cfeb-9104-331ccd682320</wsa:MessageID>
>         <wsa:From xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
>             <wsa:Address>http://www.w3.
> org/2005/08/addressing/role/anonymous</wsa:Address>
>         </wsa:From>
>     </soap:Header>
>     <soap:Body>
>         <wsnt:Subscribe xmlns:wsnt="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2">
>             <wsnt:ConsumerReference>
>                 <wsa:Address

xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://10.100.1.103:8080/wsn-
> consumer/services/consumer</wsa:Address>
>             </wsnt:ConsumerReference>
>         </wsnt:Subscribe>
>     </soap:Body>
> </soap:Envelope>
>
> Response:
>
> <soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
>    <soapenv:Header>
>       <wsa:ReplyTo>
> <wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/none</wsa:Address>
>       </wsa:ReplyTo>
> <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:5E32E0D24F9701F4CA11656461619299</wsa:MessageID>
> <wsa:Action>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/soap/fault</wsa:Action>
>    </soapenv:Header>
>    <soapenv:Body>
>       <soapenv:Fault>
>          <faultcode/>
>          <faultstring>Transport level information does not match with
> SOAP Message namespace URI</faultstring>
>          <detail>
>             <Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport level
> information does not match with SOAP Message namespace URI; nested
> exception is:
>    org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPProcessingException: Transport level
> information does not match with SOAP Message namespace URI
>    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.
> processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:327)
>    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:234)
>    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
>    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.
> internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
>    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.
> doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.
> invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.
> invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
>    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
>    at
>    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
>    at
>    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
>    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.
> processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
>    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)