ws-muse-user mailing list archives

From "Vinh Nguyen \(vinguye2\)" <vingu...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: xmlbeans and muse
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 09:59:53 GMT
I should also ask what type of objects are allowed to be passed in
notification messages?  Just strings, or any Element object?  I tried
the following code to translate my bean to an Element, but the
notification doesn't get sent out at all when creating the Element this
way.  No errors are thrown either, so I can't figure out what is wrong
with the Element I'm using.  This is even when I peek into the Element
by printing out it's namespaceURI, node name, etc., and it looks fine to
me.

QName name = new QName(NAMESPACE_URI, "MyMessage", PREFIX);
Element payload = XmlUtils.createElement(name,
((Document)doc.getDomNode()).getDocumentElement());

-----Original Message-----
From: Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 1:06 AM
To: muse-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: xmlbeans and muse

Hi all,
I'm using XmlBeans with Muse for working with custom object types.  Can
anyone help with the following code?  Basically, I'm trying to convert a
bean object to an xml Element object, which I can then pass to the
NotificationsProducer to send out notifications containing a custom
object.  Then, later on the consumer side, I want to translate the xml
back to the bean.  The problem is how to do the conversion to an
Element.  I've tried several ways without success, or perhaps it's
because after seeing various xml output forms, I'm getting confused with
what the xml should look like in the console trace.  Any help is
appreciated. Thanks!
-Vinh

BoxDocument doc = BoxDocument.Factory.newInstance();
BoxType type = doc.addNewBoxType();
type.setWidth(100);
type.setHeight(100);

Element payload = ... ?