ws-muse-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Jemiolo <danjemi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: R: apache-http example: SoapFault: Server returned HTTP response code: 500
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:12:27 GMT
When you get this error, it means either there was an Axis2 error or a
failure at initialization. Check the Muse log file
(WEB-INF/services/muse/log/) and the Tomcat console or log file. That will
have the stack trace that is the root cause of the error. If there is no
error to be found, it is an Axis2 error, and the only way I've been able
to get those stack traces is via SOAP monitor. Let me know if you can find
any of the server side tracing and then we will go from there.

And yes, the httpd-install-dir points to your httpd install, not Tomcat.

Dan

"David Medinets" <david.medinets@gmail.com> wrote on 10/28/2006 10:54:36
AM: