ws-muse-user mailing list archives

From Asaf Lahav <asaf.la...@primagrid.com>
Subject RE: [MUSE 1.0] ws-notification topics list
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:16:15 GMT
Are you referring to wsn:TopicExpressionDialects?

-----Original Message-----
From: John DeCarlo [mailto:jdecarlo@mitre.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:33 PM
To: muse-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [MUSE 1.0] ws-notification topics list

Asaf Lahav wrote:
> How can a client get a list of the Topics supported by the server?
>
> I there a standard interface for that or a custom one is required?

If you look at the WS-Notification standard on Base Notification, it
defines a Resource Property of wsnt:TopicExpression.  "This resource
property contains a collection of topics supported by the
NotificationProducer. ..."

So, use the standard methods from WS-Resource Property to get a Resource
Document containing the TopicExpression property.

At least that is my understanding <g>.

--

John DeCarlo, The MITRE Corporation, My Views Are My Own
email:      jdecarlo@mitre.org