ws-muse-user mailing list archives

From "Reddy, Naga" <Naga.Re...@ca.com>
Subject Role of Subscription Manager - Pubscribe
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:47:08 GMT
Hi,

   I am new to Pubscribe. I gone through the Pubscribe tutorial and developer guide at http://ws.apache.org/pubscribe/tutorial/index.html
<http://ws.apache.org/pubscribe/tutorial/index.html>

Based on filesystem example, I have developed a small prototype and I was working fine.

I have a couple of questions:

*       What is role of Subscription Manager?

*       How and Where NotificationProducer will maintain active subscriptions?

*       I would like to know flow of the application when consumer sends a request to subscribe
for a topic? Here, I am expecting how NotificationProducer can use Subscription Manager?

*       Where is the relationship between NotificationProducer and Subscription Manager?

*       How NotificationProducer knows about SubscriptionManager?

Please let me know answers for the above questions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naga Muni Reddy

ca

OOCTO – RFID ● CA India Pvt. Ltd. ● Plot #17 Software Units Layout

● Capella - 4th Floor ● Vanenburg IT Park ● Madhapur, Hyderabad – 81, India.