ws-muse-user mailing list archives

From Asaf Lahav <asaf.la...@primagrid.com>
Subject RE: topics/notifications via MUSE
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:59:13 GMT

>From what I see in the pubscribe documentation (e.g
http://ws.apache.org/pubscribe/dev_guide/producer.html), this Resource is
supposed to have a getter by the name: yourResource.getTopicSet().

I produced a WSDL file (using the MUSE FileSystem sample) and executed the
ant "Generate" target.

The Resource code generated by the build process doesn't contain a getter by
the name getTopicSet(). Further more, it seems as if the Service is expected
to implement the Notify function (e.g: public void notify(NotifyDocument
notifyDocument)) and it doesn't.

Are there any known issues with the MUSE code generator?

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.

Cellular:  972-54-4717955

Phone:   972-3-6540255