ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: AXIS environment for Muse
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:35:57 GMT
Hi- we'll be cutting a new release of Axiom soon for the upcoming Axis2
1.2 release. If you need it at a specific time please ask on
commons-dev@ws.apache.org and we'll do what we can do to accommodate.

Its not a good idea to ship a release with SNAPSHOT dependencies as such
releases are not rebuildable.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.