ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Jemiolo <danjemi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Cancelling today's call
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:07:54 GMT
I'm cancelling this week's call because a lot of key contributors are on
vacation/unavailable, and the most important topic right now is getting
the milestone release out the door. I hope to finish up what I believe are

the necessary site changes, prepare the .jar/.war files, and send out some
pre-milestone info on Monday afternoon. If I think we need a meeting then,
I'll schedule a short one.

Next week's meeting will be an hour, as we may have administrative/release
items as well as the SCA discussion.

Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++