ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Jemiolo <>
Subject Agenda for tomorrow's call
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:24:57 GMT
As we discussed last week, this week's call will run one hour. We have a
number of agenda items:

0. Dan will review the build and any Maven issues that are either not
resolved or that the team should be aware of when making contributions and
modifications. (10 min)

1. Dan will confirm his next steps and timetable for getting the developer
release out the door in two weeks.

2. Joel Hawkins will lead a discussion on Apache Tuscany (SCA) and how it
might align with the work his team is doing to create manageability
endpoints for OSGi with Muse. (15 min)

3. Q&A and review of core concepts for non-IBM developers who are making
contributions (or want to make contributions) but are new to the code
base. (30 min)

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message