ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is back to stable : Rampart » Rampart - Integration #33
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:47:57 GMT
Hi Andreas,
        The issue with the latest trunk seems to be this [1]. I was
successfully able to build the trunk locally with JDK 1.6. With JDK 1.5, I
had to endorse the mentioned jars. So I changed the Husdon configuration to
Java 1.6 .

Best Regards,
Nandana

[1]
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPTroubleshootingCommonErrors#IdPTroubleshootingCommonErrors-org.opensaml.xml.XMLConfigurator%3AConfigurationfiledoesnotvalidateagainstschemaorg.xml.sax.SAXParseException%3AUndeclaredPrefix%3ACannotresolve%27xt%3ADEFAULT%27asaQName%3Atheprefix%27xt%27isnotdeclared
.