ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Service Name in SOAP
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 05:27:44 GMT

Hi all,

this may be trivial but I wanted to make sure the issue I have is not
something
a bit more tricky -

I have a simple BooksAxis2 class service running on Tomcat - the directory
that is located is under

webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/services/BooksAxis2/org/apache/axis2/myBooksAxis2

and the generated SOAP from the retrieved WSDL is:

<Envelope xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<Body><getBooks xmlns="http://myBooksAxis2.axis2.apache.org/"/></Body>
</Envelope>

Everything works fine - however, how can I include the name of the
actual service class
in the SOAP message? Not the package it belongs to (which is of course
part of
the name space) and not only the method to be calls (getBooks) - the
name of the
class it belongs to.

Thanks in advance and apologies if this is a bit too trivial