ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [GSoC Project Proposal] Distributed TCP Monitor
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:55:32 GMT
Samisa can you describe the architecture of the WSO2 BAM server? Maybe we
can build on that .. some of what Glen described in his blog is a cool way
to achieve correlation. Its also a clever idea to capture the logs thru
log4j instead of thru a module.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Director & Chief Scientist; Lanka Software Foundation;

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/