ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <tguna...@indiana.edu>
Subject Fwd: Urgent help needed for Axis2 with Kandula2
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 21:10:06 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thilina Gunarathne <tgunarat@indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: Urgent help needed for Axis2 with Kandula2
To: "Sarkar, Jayanta (Cognizant)" <Jayanta.Sarkar@cognizant.com>

Hi Sarkar,
Can u explain me what you have done up to now... Do u have the coordinator
web service deployed? If so does ur parent web service creates a transaction
(tx.begin() ) with it before calling the clients. Do u have kandula handlers
engaged in invocation path of the parent web service and in the participant
web srevices?

thanks,
Thilina

PS: I prefer if u can use the kandula mailing list for questions. In there
you will get answered by many more people and the answers u get will be
useful to many more people too..

--
Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

--