ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kandula2 and Maven 2
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 19:06:44 GMT
Hi Dobri,I understand your concerns... recently I also had to undergo many
troubles to move Kandula2 to Axis2..  It would be a  nice to have feature.

But to be honest, I currently do not have any free cycles to put in for
that... IIRC Tyrell was thinking of doing something similar.. May be u guys
can get together...

thanks,
Thilina

--