ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dweer...@purdue.edu>
Subject Re: Two questions about Kandula2
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:16:18 GMT
Quoting Jimmy <march_26@live.cn>:

> Hi, everyone:
>   First, I want to take a look at messages exchanged in Kandula2 ,but how?
> I've tried tcpmonitor, but it doesn't work well.

Could you please describe the problem with tcpmonitor? I do not think there is
an alternative. Any problem if tcpmonitor needs to go to axis(2?)-user list.

>     Second, I found a file named endpoints.conf which contains ten
> properties. Can anybody tell me what does these properties stand for and how
> they are used, espeically for these four:
>     host=127.0.0.1
>     port=8081
>     tcpmon_enable=false
>     KANDULA_LISTENER_PORT=5050

I'm not familiar with Kandula2 but my guess would be that host/port tells where
to send messages addressed to the axis2 server and 5050 indicates where the
axis2 client is listening. I could be wrong.

If possible, try Kandula1, for that is more tested.

-- dasarath