ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominik Heller" <Dominik.Hel...@gmx.net>
Subject Kandula 1
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:13:31 GMT
Hey there,
well I still have a question regarding the TxHandler. So this is from the point of view from
a service.
I have removed the TxHandler from the client-config.wsdd of the service completely and the
transactionContext in the soap messages is still correct. So right now i am really confused.
Shouldn't it be that way that the server-config.wsdd is responsible for dealing with the incoming
soap messages the client sends to the service. As far as good, further I thought that the
txhandler in the client-config would be responsible for adding the context to the outgoing
soap messages e.g. from the service to the coordinator.

So I removed every TxHandler in both files except the <handler type="java:org.apache.kandula.geronimo.TxHandler"
/> in the request flow of the server-config and it still works. is this correct?well apparently
it is so the next question why is it working?

THX
-Dominik