ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dweer...@purdue.edu>
Subject Fwd: Re: Kandula 1
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:33:43 GMT

> Mmh, my guess is that the EJB would use the TxHandler like the J2EE web
> service I described and the .NET component would use the TxHandler
>
> org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.TxHandler for incoming and outgoing soap
> messages, right? So in addition to the other case, when I have a non-J2EE
> client I also would use the org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.TxHandler for
> incoming and outgoing messages, right?

org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.TxHandler is not for non-j2ee applications.
Its for micky mouse applications:-), if you understand what I mean!

A platform like .NET has its own transaction management framework and we will
need a mechanism similar to org.apache.kandula.geronimo.TxHandler for .NET.
However let Microsoft takecare of that. So we can safely assume that .NET can
understand ws-at and spit out ws-at in response and correctly too.

The current implementation of Kandula cannot automatically export existing JTA
transactions as ws-at contexts. If and when people start using this stuff we
can consider implementing those features.

-- Dasarath

----- End forwarded message -----