ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dweer...@purdue.edu>
Subject Fwd: Re: Kandula 1
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:16:29 GMT

----- Forwarded message from Dasarath Weeratunge <dweeratu@purdue.edu> -----
    Date: Fri,  1 Feb 2008 14:16:13 -0500
    From: Dasarath Weeratunge <dweeratu@purdue.edu>
 Subject: Re: Kandula 1
      To: Hannes Erven <hannes@erven.at>

Quoting Hannes Erven <hannes@erven.at>:

Unfortunately, I've lost track of this issue now. If Domink can add a test case
to TestSuite1 to show what happens we can look at that.

There is also another issue that we do not properly handle reference parameters.
As a result Kandula is unable to talk to JBoss. I managed to find the source
code for ws-addressing but couldn't do anything beyond due to other work:-( It
seems to me that Kandula doesn't look inside of an end point reference so the
bug could be in ws-addressing. Do we have any code in Kandula that copies
reference properties onto soap header?

-- Dasarath

> Hi folks,
>

> Dominik has reported in the past a problem where a bridged transaction -
> as he described today - with two participants fails to roll back when
> one of the participants cannot successfully prepare.
>
> The stacktrace Dominik showed me:
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Status is STATUS_PREPARED
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl.rollback(TransactionImpl.java:438)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionManagerImpl.rollback(TransactionManagerImpl.java:210)

----- End forwarded message -----