ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dweer...@purdue.edu>
Subject Re: Kandula1
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2007 21:49:00 GMT
Quoting Hannes Erven <hannes@erven.at>:

The problem here to my understanding is that when Kandula tries to register
with the JBoss coordinator, it does not send back the reference parameters in
the JBoss EPR as header elements. From what I was able to trace in the source
code it seems its the ws-addressing handler that copies reference properties
from epr to header on outgoing requests. All that Kandula seems to be doing is
initiate the register message using the EPR extracted from the coordination
context and it does not seem to look at the contents of that EPR. On the
other hand the issue you highlighted happens when there is an incoming request.
For this we need not worry about reference properties or parameters used by
other parties.

Best regards and wish all a happy new year!

-- Dasarath