ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominik Heller" <Dominik.Hel...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Help for Kandula 1
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:16:11 GMT
Sure but it wasn't really a problem of the code so it was more a problem of basic understanding
I guess. So what I've tried to do is to start a TX with a non web service app, using the callbackRegistry
to make the completionInitiator tell the app the outcome of the transaction. but because the
completionInitiator is a WS and the app is not they apparently have different instances of
the callbackRegistry which makes it hard  for the completionInitiator to communicate with
the app and to wake up the waiting thread. Ok so I hope I got it right this time by not mixing
up so much stuff.

thx
-Dominik

-------- Original-Nachricht --------