ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrea Santi" <thedarkdestruc...@gmail.com>
Subject How build kandula2 for axis2.An installation guide exist?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:07:13 GMT
Hi,
i'm trying to build kandula2 for use it with axis2.
I'm using the version of axis2 distribuited by the .war file.
I have installed maven 2.0.7 and apache ant 1.7.
I have checkout the project form the svn repository and put into a eclipse
project.I have added to the project all the axis's lib but in the project
there are still a lot of
not found import like "
org.oasis_open.docs.ws_tx.wscoor._2006._06.CoordinationContext_type3" or
"import org.oasis_open.docs.ws_tx.wscoor._2006._06.Register;".
Some class import also some java file like "
org.apache.kandula.wscoor.RegistrationServiceStub" that dosen't exist in the
package of the project i have checked out.
I would like to know if the source i got are the right ones or if there are
some other library that need to be added.

I've tried too to build the project with maven or ant but that cause other
errors because there aren't the buil.xml and the pom.xml files.

Can anyone tell me the resons of this problems and if is possible give me a
list of the things to do for build and run kandula2 with axis2?

Thanks a lot for the attention.