ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From "竹伟饶" <101...@gmail.com>
Subject Question of running Kandula WS-BA exampes
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 11:48:05 GMT
Hello:
   When I follow the following steps to test the Kandula exampes, I met some
problems. Sorry
I am a newbie.
   I do the example in "WS-AT
How-To<http://ws.apache.org/kandula/1/ws-at--how_to_use.html>"
and  I can run the "banking" example very well.I'm fortunate.
   Then I want to run the example in "WS-BA
How-To<http://ws.apache.org/kandula/1/ws-ba--how_to_use.html>".I read
the 6 steps in " WS-BA
How-To<http://ws.apache.org/kandula/1/ws-ba--how_to_use.html>"
web.But when I do it following the step "Running the samples" ("Build
Kandula as usual with "maven". Build the BusinessActivity-Testsuite and the
Holiday example by running "ant" in the "samples/holiday" or
"samples/ba-testsuite" directories." ), l can't find
"thesamples/holiday" and  "samples/ba-testsuite" directories. I check the
kandula source from svn many times, and build it many times using maven, but
I still can't get the example of BA.
   What's the problem?Please help me solve it. I'm vexatious now.Thanks.

--
              andy
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications