ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From ahua <psh882...@163.com>
Subject Re: some problems about the Kandula bankone sample project
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 02:28:20 GMT

I have added the client-config.wsdd file into the classes directory,but the
console alert the something on the below,why did it happen?but it timeouts.
pls response me soon.
[CallbackRegistry] registerCallback: timeout= 0 callbacks.size= 0
params:   http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/10/wsat/Completion
params:   Address: http://localhost:8080/axis/services/completionInitiator
Reference property[0]:
<ns1:CallbackRef xmlns:ns1="http://ws.apache.org/kandula"
xsi:type="xsd:string">uuid:48499ea0-2dbf-11dc-b0e0-b1132b7fdfb9</ns1:CallbackRef>

org.apache.kandula.coordinator.TimedOutException
        at
org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.TransactionImpl.rollback(TransactionImpl.java:148)
        at
org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.TransactionManagerImpl.rollback(TransactionManagerImpl.java:71)

        at test1.BankOne.main(BankOne.java:33)
org.apache.kandula.coordinator.TimedOutException
        at
org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.TransactionImpl.rollback(TransactionImpl.java:155)
        at
org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.TransactionManagerImpl.rollback(TransactionManagerImpl.java:71)

        at test1.BankOne.main(BankOne.java:33)
Caused by: org.apache.kandula.coordinator.TimedOutException
        at
org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.TransactionImpl.rollback(TransactionImpl.java:148)
        ... 2 more