ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Hannes Erven <han...@erven.at>
Subject Re: Kandula_1 ba patch (Codestyle improvements)
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 19:47:20 GMT
Hi Dasarath,

> Lets leave this stuff aside for the moment:-)

:-/
This means we must always take great care to manually strip out those
cosmetic changes when creating new patches. And, that the code style
will not be consistent throughout the project since all new and
functionality-updated files follow these guidelines.

The changes are not eclipse-specific but clear warnings that any Java
compiler spits out.

Eclipse's .project and .classpath files were already taken out from the
patch target, so there is nothing IDE specific left. Is there any chance
you accept the patch if I ask a second time? ;-)