ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dweer...@purdue.edu>
Subject Fwd: Re: Kandula_1 ba patch
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 15:58:39 GMT

----- Forwarded message from Dasarath Weeratunge <dweeratu@purdue.edu> -----
    Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:46:46 -0400
    From: Dasarath Weeratunge <dweeratu@purdue.edu>
 Subject: Re: Kandula_1 ba patch
      To: Hannes Erven <hannes@erven.at>

Quoting Hannes Erven <hannes@erven.at>:

Hi Hannes,

What's the use of package at.ac.tuwien.big.www.projects.WS_BAI? Is it part of
your ba implementation or a sample application? If its a sample application its
OK but then better to move it to a directory by itself under samples. Namespace
needs to be improved otherwise-- i.e. if its refereed from your code in
org.apache.kandula.* classes...

thanks,
--dasarath

----- End forwarded message -----