ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dweer...@purdue.edu>
Subject Re: Kandula_1 ba patch
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 02:03:18 GMT
Quoting Hannes Erven <hannes@erven.at>:

Thank you Hannes. I will look at this (tomorrow) and let you know. I also have
comparatively fewer deadlines these days:-) Please make your patches as small
as possible (this will result in more patches but that is good). Otherwise it
is difficult to integrate them.

Get Georg to help you ;)

Regards,
--dasarath