ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Aneez Backer <aneez_bac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to view list of deployed services
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 19:09:25 GMT
hi

I switched to Java j2sdk1.4.2_03 (earlier I was using Java 1.6)

I re-installed Apache Tomcat (5.5) and had the compatibility package also installed.

I am able to successfully build the project, but not deploy

When I try try to view the list of all                             deployed services in Axis
from the "Happy Axis" page (as mentioned in Step 6 of 'How to Deploy' in the user guide of
Kandula1), I get the following on the webpage opened

----------------
And now... Some Services---------------------

There is NO list of services being displayed

Also, I get the follwing error on Tomcat console

-----------------------------

- Servlet.service() for servlet AxisServlet threw exception
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: InteropServiceSoapBindingImpl (Unsupport
ed major.minor version 50.0)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(Webapp
ClassLoader.java:1812)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoa
der.java:866)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoa
der.java:1319)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoa
der.java:1198)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils$2.run(ClassUtils.java:177)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils.loadClass(ClassUtils.java:160)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:142)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.cache.ClassCache.lookup(ClassCache.java:85)
        at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.getServiceClass(JavaProvi
der.java:428)
        at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.initServiceDesc(JavaProvi
der.java:461)
        at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.getInitializedServiceDesc(S
OAPService.java:286)
        at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.makeNewInstance(WSDDServi
ce.java:500)
        at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.getDeployedServices(WS
DDDeployment.java:503)
        at org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.getDeployedServices(FilePr
ovider.java:296)
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.reportAvailableServices(Ax
isServlet.java:482)
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:260
)
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBas
e.java:327)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:252)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:173)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
alve.java:213)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
alve.java:178)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
ava:126)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
ava:105)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
ve.java:107)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
a:148)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
:869)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.p
rocessConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpo
int.java:527)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFol
lowerWorkerThread.java:80)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
ool.java:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please Guide

Aneez