ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ws-ba] Is it possible to have a single acitvity with participants registered for both participant completion and coordinator completion protocols
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 12:48:54 GMT
Hi,
AFAIK AtomicOutcome means all the participants  under that activity
needs to come to a single resolution (eg: close or compensate)..

In that case if there are some participants registered for
MixedOutcome while others are registered for the Atomic how the final
resolution needs to be achieved is not clear to me...   Is it expected
to treat Atomic once and Mixed once separately..

thanks in advance,
~Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne