ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From sergio salvi <nanorisent...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: problem running kandula with multiple clients
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:13:15 GMT
so to make it work I should use a non-singleton class?
But this would mean that each transaction would use a
different instance of the XAResource. Doesn't it?
And if so It would be a problem, because I use this
resource to simulate a phisic resource (e.g a
database) and so it should be unique.
 thanks
sergio

--- Dasarath Weeratunge <dweeratu@purdue.edu> ha