ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dweer...@purdue.edu>
Subject Re: web service interoperability
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:40:07 GMT
Quoting Valerio Vianello <valerio.vianello@yahoo.it>:

To the best I can say, its an implementation issue. Sandesha 1.x and Kandula
1.x were developed long time back and by separate groups. If you want to run
Kandula 1.x under Sandesha, you need to write a separate 'provider'-- an axis
artifact, that does the work of Transaction Handler. The current problem is
that when Sandhesha rearranges the order of messages, the service
implementation and handlers process them in possibly a different order on
different
threads.

thanks,
--dasarath