ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dweer...@purdue.edu>
Subject Re: Re: kandula and sandesha
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:02:45 GMT
Quoting Jaliya Ekanayake <jnekanayake@gmail.com>:

Hi Jaliya,

Just a small doubt, why do you allow handlers to process messages not in their
proper order on the server side? Shouldn't RM be transparent to everything else?

A quick (but dirty) fix would be to ship in a kandula specific RM provider that
does part of the work done by the transaction handler. So if someone wants to
use kandula with sandesha he can substitute the default provider that comes
with sandesha with kandula specific provider.

thanks,
--dasarath

> Hi Dasarath,
>
> This is a farley standard design when it comes to message ordering where the
>
> messages are queued and sorted first and then use a pulling mechanism to
> invoke services.
> The other option we have is to keep the thread blocked till Sandesha receive
>
> the missing messages. However this is not a good design because it may lead
> to exhaustion of the containers thread pool with several un-ordered
> messages.(Every thread is waiting for some message to arrive)
>
> As a verification see how the WCF is handling this.

http://wcf.netfx3.com/content/IntroductiontoReliableMessagingwiththeWindowsCommu
nicationFoundation.aspx

> So, seems like we need another transaction inside the engine.
>
> Thanks,
> Jaliya

-->

-->

Reached, No

> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
Timeout

> type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler"

> type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler"

> deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory"

> >> type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.EndpointReferenceType"/>

> deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory"

> type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.ReferencePropertiesType"/>

> >> deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializerFactory"

> serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleSerializerFactory"

> >> deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializerFactory"

> serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleSerializerFactory"

> >> deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializerFactory"

> serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleSerializerFactory"

> soapAction="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/kandulaClient#avvia"

type="java:org.apache.sandesha.ws.rm.handlers.RMServerRequestHandler"></handler>

type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler"></handl

> >> soapAction="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/kandulaServizio1#somma"

type="java:org.apache.sandesha.ws.rm.handlers.RMServerRequestHandler"></handler>

type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler"></handl

OK.