ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Schmeling <Benjamin_Schmel...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Writing a custom banking service
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 10:27:56 GMT
Hi :-),

the client does not stop automatically. 180secs after the commit was
called, there is a timeout fault on the server. Moreover I thought that
the coordinator would call either prepare or commit of my service. This
is not the case. Maybe I misunderstood the WS-AtomicTransaction
protocol. I thinkt the debit operation of the Web Service should only do
the work without further propagation to the underlying database. When
the commit operation of my Web Service is called, the operation
propagates to the database. Is that right?

Thanks,

Benjamin