ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with maven
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:08:52 GMT
>maven site worked for me and it generated the java docs..
I couldn't understand what do you mean by "It just displays the src ".. I
was able to generate java docs of
http://ws.apache.org/kandula/apidocs/index.html this format.

One thing I noticed is that the recent updates to the site were not
reflected under the xdocs folder in svn repo. Normally the custom is to
change the files in the xdocs folder and generate the web site using maven
site...

Maven generates the site to target/docs.. We need to manually copy the pages
to /site folder.

Also there seems to be some problems with the formats of the archi & users
guide in the current svn, cause they do not generate the html's correctly
with style sheets.

If you can provide me the archi/users guides I can volunteer to set the
kandula1 & 2 sites up..

Thanks,
~Thilina