ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dweer...@purdue.edu>
Subject Re: Need help with maven
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:40:06 GMT
Quoting Thilina Gunarathne <csethil@gmail.com>:

The javadoc is still not coming out properly. It just displays the src. I know
the code needs documenting but doesn't javadoc automatically generate basic
stuff like method signature's, class descriptions etc?

BTW, I don't understand the structure of this site. I see that maven generates
everything in target/doc but what's the correct way to get these things into
site/ At the moment I have checked out the site folder separately.

We need to create two separate websites for Kandula1 and Kandula2 and rename
Kandula_1 dir as Kandula1.

I've taken off the old architecture guide since now its obsolete. Will put in a
new one soon:) The index.html and user-guide.html are upto date.

--dasarath