ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Ruben DF <rdocas...@yahoo.es>
Subject Axis error
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:31:09 GMT
Hi,

I've made all points step to step of README.1ST file.
However, in the last step, when I copy build/*.jar to
WEB-INF/lib for each sample, I reset TOMCAT and I list
Axis service, It shows me the two services deployed
(InteropService and TestSuite1) but shows an Axis
error:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are
the details:

Exception - org.apache.axis.InternalException:
java.lang.Exception: Method 'process' does not match
any of the valid signatures for message-style service
methods

what happens? you know it?

Thanks

Regards