ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Dasarath Weeratunge <dweer...@purdue.edu>
Subject Re: Question of running Kandula exampes
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:01:25 GMT
Quoting Jack Wang <pipashu@yahoo.com>:

> reports "- Exception in AddressingHandler" error at
> "org.apache.axis.types.URI$MalformedURIException: Cannot initialize URI with
> empty parameters." I
> don't know what's the reason.

The problem here is that ws-addressing handler expects a soapAction. So just
put some non-null string as the soapAction attribute in your wsdl:binding
before generating code. If you have a look at either wsat.wsdl or wscoor.wsdl
in the src/schema directory you can see how this is done. I recall telling you
this before as well.

The problem with your IBM interop test is this:

http://localhost:8081/axis/services/registrationCoordinator</

the address of the registration service element in your coordination context
sent to IBM. You need to change your kandula.context to some thing visible to
the IBM side... otherwise how can IBM impl send messages to your Kandula
coordinator???

On the issue of documentation, it would be great if you could write up the
steps you followed as a document so that we can make it available to others
along with the samples.

Regards,
--dasarath