ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kandula - deployment
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 03:42:23 GMT
OOPppps... My bad....
Yes..Though the spec was changed, schema's are still at 2004/10..

You can find the 2003/09 schemas at ,
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/kandula/branches/Kandula_1/src/schema

As i mentioned earlier Kandula1 still supports only the 2003 spec... I'll
look in to the possibilities of getting it up for the 2004/10.. But our
current focus is on Kandula2. Which will be much compliant with specs.

We really appreciate your interest in Kandula... :)

Thanks & regards,
~Thilina