ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <thil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kandula - deployment
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 06:38:26 GMT
Hi,
I'm also bit confused seen this.... :-(
Have you tried replacing all the kandula related jars like JOTM,
J2EE.... in tomcat.

>Also using http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/09/wsat (/coor) refering
to no more valid specification make me worried. Valid schema can be
found >here http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/10/wsat (/coor).
The newest specs were out on last month, making the namespaces
.../2005/10/..
We kept the earlier namespace cause Kandula1 supports tohse specs...
We are supporting the latest set of specs in Kandula2, which is under
development.

Thanks,
~Thilina

Note : You will be able to get much more fruitfull answers if you submit
ur porbs to the mailing list. :-)