ws-kandula-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asynchronous messaging support?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 11:12:36 GMT
Hi,
Kandula project is intended to work on top of Axis1.x. One way messaging is
not supported in Axis1.x.. This is the reason behind Kandula having support
only for synchronous calls...
 We are working on "Kandula2" these days... Which will run on top of Axis2
as well as on Axis1.x. It'll use the Asynchronous programming model of Axis2
and will be fully compliant with specs... Our first goal is to come up with
a Coordinator which will support both Ws-Atomic transaction & Ws-Business
activity. Hopefully we'll be able to cut a mile stone release with these
functionality by end of September.
 Most of the transaction interoperability discussion happens on the "*
WS-TX-Workshops*" yahoo group..
  Thanka & Regards,
~Thilina