ws-jaxme-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Kastner <jkast...@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Subject Error building JaxMe Maven project
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:00:48 GMT
The project seems unable to find the parent artifact, is there any fix for this, or am I missing
some key piece of configuration to make this work?

[ERROR]

Failed to resolve parent-POM from repository.

Parent POM Information:

Group-Id: org.apache.ws.jaxme
Artifact-Id: jaxme-parent
Version: 1-SNAPSHOT

Local Repository: C:\Documents and Settings\jkastner\.m2\repository

Remote Repositories:
central -> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2

  org.apache.ws.jaxme:jaxme-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Project Id: [inherited]:jaxmeapi:jar:0.6-SNAPSHOT