ws-jaxme-dev mailing list archives

From "Nacho G. Mac Dowell" <igonza...@informa.es>
Subject Re: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Failed to resolve resource jaxb.properties
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 08:33:08 GMT
Hi, could you provide more details (schema, unmarshalling code, JaxMe
version...)? I can imagine two possibilities: Either Sun One has its own
JAXB (RI) which is being used instead or the code being used to
unmarshal is not what it should be. Sun One Studio probably ships by
default with JWSDP. Of course it can also be a bug...

regards,

Nacho