ws-jaxme-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SG Threading and eclipse plugin
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:34:09 GMT
I noticed something similar in regards to ClassLoaders and Eclipse. In
working on an Eclipse plugin, I needed to make sure I created the
JAXBContext with the plugins classloader and not the default system
classloader. The challenge was that the plugin has a classpath isolated
from the system classpath and so the JaxME jars and generated
classes/properties are not available on the System classpath. I had to
also modify the ObjectFactory to use a classloader acquired from the
class itself and not the default.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory