ws-jaxme-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Bobba" <ramesh.bo...@transerainc.com>
Subject attributes and enumeration
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:45:09 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to generate a binding for an attribute that is restricted to an
enumeration. When I try to do it, I get the following error:

C:\sandbox\cce\build.xml:159: Following error occured while executing this
line

C:\sandbox\cce\build.xml:144:
org.apache.ws.jaxme.xs.parser.impl.LocSAXException

: At file:/C:/sandbox/cce/src/com/transerainc/cce/callback/request.xsd, line
15,

 column 23: Unable to derive package name from an empty namespace URI. Use
the s

chemaBindings to specify a package name.

Can you tell me what I am missing?

The xml is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xs:schema targetNamespace="http://cce.transerainc.com/gen/request"
elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
xmlns="http://cce.transerainc.com/gen/request"

            <xs:element name="request">

                        <xs:annotation>

                                    <xs:documentation>Comment describing
your root element</xs:documentation>

                        </xs:annotation>

                        <xs:complexType>

                                    <xs:sequence>

                                                <xs:element name="attribute"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">

                                                            <xs:complexType>

<xs:attribute name="name" type="xs:string" use="required"/>

<xs:attribute name="value" type="xs:string" use="required"/>

<xs:attribute name="type" use="required">

<xs:simpleType>

<xs:restriction base="xs:string">

<xs:enumeration value="int"/>

<xs:enumeration value="float"/>