ws-jaxme-dev mailing list archives

From Rudi Vankeirsbilck <r...@objectsmith.be>
Subject No manager configured for ENTITY
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 18:58:16 GMT
Hi,

While unmarshalling an .xml file I am getting an exception with
message: "No manager configured for ENTITY".
Where ENTITY is the root tag in the .xml file. I have looked at the
configuration.xml file located (and generated by jaxme) in the package
and it is referring to a ENTITYTypeValidator class in the
validatorClass attribute of the Manager tag. This class however is not
generated so I am guessing that a ClassNotFoundError is at the root of
the "No manager configured for ENTITY" error.

What input from me do you need to point me into the right direction to
solve this problem?

Thank you,

Rudi.